A step by step guide on how to pack the quechua 2sec pop-up tent.
1. Take all of the pegs out, and settle the strings. Leave the doorway open.
2. Push the tent so it falls backwards and the quechua logo can be read on the left side.
3. Find the blue click and attach it.
4. Take the right side of the tent and fold it on to the left side. Again Quechua can be read, facing towards you.
5. Attach the two red clicks and the orange click.
6. Put the tent on the side with the orange click and string facing up.
7. Press down on the tent with your left hand and pull the string with your right. The tent will fold down and make an eight.
8. Fold the right side to the left side.
9. Take the yellow strap and put it across the tent.
10. Put the tent with the folded ground cover into the bag.